Join the SnappaBox Team
SnappaBox is a growing brand in the entertainment and events industry and we are currently looking to expand. To help SnappaBox grow we are seeking enthusiastic, customer focused and business minded people to help us reach a wider audience.
The SnappaBox Team - A Growing Business
At SnappaBox we understand that the best strategy for building a nationwide brand with the focus, knowledge and quality of locally owned businesses is to team up with people who share our key values of outstanding service and quality. We are now offering business opportunities to purchase a SnappaBox photo booth together with a SnappaBox licence to enable you to run your own business in this exciting, fun and growing market.
The Benefits of a SnappaBox Licence
SnappaBox has quickly become a major name in the party photo booth market.
SnappaBox has built it’s reputation through:
- The levels of service offered
- The quality of the Snappabox photo booth
- The effectiveness of the SnappaBox website
- The additional services provided such as Guest books, Movies, Key rings, additional prints, etc.
- SnappaBox is promoted online and successfully through word-of-mouth
- SnappaBox is generally booked for evenings or weekends and so can be run as an additional revenue stream.
- A SnappaBox licence provides an exclusive licence to operate the SnappaBox within an agreed geographical area.
Can anyone join the SnappaBox team?
We do have to be careful about who we allow to operate a SnappaBox licence and all prospective licensees are interviewed and assessed before a licence opportunity is offered.
Requirements of a SnappaBox Licensee
To operate a SnappaBox licence:
- you will first need to satisfy our suitability criteria
- you will need to set-up your own company based on your exclusive region (e.g. SnappaBox Edinburgh) as either a limited company, a sole trader or partnership.
Take the next step toward your goal of maximizing the potential of your own business - become part of the SnappaBox team!
Contact us at our SnappaBox licensee sales and support centre at 020 8426 5111